By submitting high-quality images, you can improve your chances of selling your products. Your product images must meet certain technical and style requirements. Failure to meet those requirements could result in the suspension of your seller account.
- Use pure white backgrounds (RGB 255, 255, 255; hex #FFFFFF)
- Product images should be at least 1001 pixels on the longest side
- Product images should be in colour, not black and white
- All Kids & Baby items should be photographed flat and not on a model
- Show the entire product; the product should occupy at least 85% of the image area
- Include only what the customer will receive; accessories that are not part of the product should not be shown
- If it is a bundled product, it is not necessary to show the entire lot; a single image of the product will suffice
- Multiple angles of each product are preferred
- Images should be of the actual product and not any representation like catalogue scans or photoshop copies
- Images should be in square with same size in width or height.
- Images that do not match the product title
- Nudity or sexually suggestive images
- Images with a non-white background
- Images that are blurry or pixelated or have jagged edges
- Images with part of the product for sale cropped by a frame edge
- Text, logos, graphics or watermarks over the top of a product or in the background
- Multiple positions of the same model or multiple views of the same product in the main image
- Models that are sitting, kneeling, leaning or lying down (models must be standing)
- Images of products in packaging or with external brand tags, except for stockings or socks
- Visible mannequins, except for stockings or socks
- When submitting the main image for child products, ensure that the image represents the actual child product being listed. For example, if you are listing different colours of the same T-shirt, it is important that you provide an image that represents the variant colour.
- When you submit an image of at least 1001 pixels, customers can use the zoom feature on the product detail page. This feature may reduce returns and negative feedback.